Tuesday 23 August 2011

Wedding Fever & Cold Feet

Wedding Fever and Cold Feet

My friend is getting married soon. I can't help but think of marriage myself and everything it comes with. Helping someone plan their event of a lifetime is fun...stressful and gets me a little bit sentimental. I think a lot about how I would like my wedding day to be. PERFECT. Not one satin bowtie or ascot outta place, not one curl frizzy and not one pinky left unmanicured. I know I would be far from a bridezilla but I know what I like, how I like it and what I want. I want my wedding day to be like a beautiful dream. At the same time I want it to be like great sex. Not too dragged out and exhausting, fun and filled with little surprises, romantic with candlelight good music, great company, sweet and pleasurable. lol I cant wait till everything comes together nicely and seeing one of my besties walk down the aisle. Now the amusing parts like her bachlorette should be easy. Im thinking sex toys and margaritas. Maybe even a pole dancing class for everyone! Now that would be fun and different. The purpose is not to get her wasted to the point of no return but rather to make lasting memories that stick. Give her unmarried days the boot, an adios! A farewell! I have no idea what to plan in good time it will fall together I suppose. I'm so happy for the couple. Wish them all the happiness in the world.

On another note. Cold feet. I dont have a fear of comittment of any kind...however though, school is drawing neigh and I'm already consumed with the jitters. They come and go but they are growing more and more frequent as the days get closer. I have no idea what to expect. I try to familiarize myself with the study and the school but still. I feel like a girl starting highschool. I need paper, pencils, notebooks, erasers! yes a LOT of erasers...I feel as though I will be making quite a few mistakes. In addition to school supplies I need a lot of other things too. Like stupid OSAP to go through gosh darnit! no OSAP NO SCHOOL. SOOO.....if any of u OSAP ppl are reading this by any chance whatsoever...please approve my application thanks! I got my OSAP estimate yesterday and I dont know if it will be enough to cover all my expenses(car, car, books, tuition,car!!!) lol Yes I have been looking. Shameful of me I know right...but hey in my defense I'm not the only one who has thought of it or has even done it. I know that if I do I will not be the lastr either. Besides someone like me needs suitable transportation buslife is cramping my style. The sweet smell of armpit mixed with curry and pum-pum grease doesnt come off as my favourite fragrance. Well I must do what I must to get where I gotta go in life litterally and figuratively speaking. Drinking camomile tea daily to calm the nerves, trying to get plenty of rest and daydreaming shall keep me occupied until the day comes. When it does I'll tell all those doubtful Thomas' to kiss my ass and the haters "look at me now". Till next time my lovlies!!!!!

-Bonitaaaaaaaaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment