Wednesday 3 August 2011

Beehive/ Fashion

Beehive aka the fashion central:
NAIL ART FRENZY

The latest in whatever is trending. Nails Nails Naillllls!!!!!!!!! They are upgrading like VCR to blueray player, from cassette to Mp3, from  from 2d to 3d. Yes I'm still talking about nail art. We are now in a time where you can even get your nails done in 3d. The latest trends range from pointed nails, nail jewelery, bright contrasting colours, to edgy prints and patterns. Not all of these styles I would consider putting on myself but they are cool to look at.


Hello Kitty Nails? And is that an actual gumball machine on the nails? Totally adorable though.



The deamon nails...could take an eye out with those. Catfight anyone??


I call these pointy deamon nails. Vey Gaga. Loving the abstravt designs in combination with those bright summery colours. You would definately be getting quite a few double looks with these on.


Pretty with the usual square shaped acrylics. I'd definately consider getting these. Imagine these with a really nice gaudy ring? Absolutely gorge!



Craaaaazy design. Im thinkin this took hours to do. I see a little 3D art on the tips as well.

Nails can be political too. "Yes We Can!" Obama baby!


A little bit much dont you think?

Comment, let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment