Saturday 3 September 2011

Quik post

Im Out with the girls we are all just getting dressed. well I'm dressed I'm just waiting for them to get their lives together so the drinking can begin. I originally was supposed to go to the movies or dinner tonight. Somehow I knew that plan would've fell through. Oh well when one door closes another one opens. Im also here on facebook as well.**SIGHS** Facebook is definately not what it used to be. Now I just go on to post my pics of events places and things I have no space for in my phone. Also to keep tabs on my friends who are now distant. Either they are away at school or we are now on a see-you-when-i-see-you type a basis. I considered deleting it but since I created it about  4,5 years ago it has become a documentation of my life and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment